Environ believes that heavy peeling is over-valued and should seldom be done. The true Environ philosophy of “Start Low, Go Slow” is evident in their revolutionary Cool Peel system. The Environ Cool Peels range from a microlevel to noticeable peeling. The general rule is that for rough, wrinkled and uneven skin tone, a peel will provide faster results in restoring healthy skin.
The Cool Peel system is especially effective in the treatment and management of many problematic skin conditions, such as:
Environ’s peeling system allows the client to have peeling treatments of the skin without developing the stigmata of other peels done with harsh chemicals. The principles of Environ peels are based on physiology of skin cells, these are to be protected and treated very well. If the skin cell is aggressively peeled this disrupts the skins natural barrier and water will easily be lost and environmental toxins can enter the skin more easily. Hence Environ peels remove the excess horny layer of the skin and yet maintain the water-proofing barrier qualities of the skin.
EFFECTS OF PEELING
• Superficial peels: visible effects barely perceptible
• Skin becomes dryer for a while
• Then skin becomes smoother
• Healthy cells survive
• Damaged cells are removed
• Promotes collagen formation
• Blackheads melted / removed
• Acne less active
• Reduces inflammation
• Kills bacteria to sterilize the skin
• Refines enlarged pores.
During your ENVIRON® peel, you may experience a warm, tingling sensation, however most clients experience no discomfort. After your peel, your skin may feel tight and slightly warm.
POST PEEL SKIN MAINTENANCE
• Minimize sun exposure and avoid tanning (including tanning beds and the like) for a minimum of 7-10 days post peel.
• A broad spectrum sunscreen must be applied daily.
• Avoid exercise for the first 24 hours as this causes sweating and irritates the skin.
• Avoid swimming in a pool or in the sea for the first 24 hours as this may aggravate the skin.
• Do not to pick, rub or irritate the skin.
• Avoid the use of Alpha Hydroxy Acid based products for 24 hours as they may sting.
• Moisturize the skin adequately. Mineral Make-up may be applied afterwards.
You may experience mild redness or tingling following your peel. One to three days following your procedure, you may notice mild to moderate peeling of the skin, please do not pick at it.
A series of 6-12 treatments is recommended to get started. Treatment every 3-4 weeks is recommended with the Cool Peel system for optimal results. In some cases a light peel done once a month keeps the skin in excellent condition.
With this months PROMO we really want to encourage wellbeing. Turning inward and focusing our attention on healing. It can be a stressful season and we want to make sure that you are taken care of inside and out.
This month we are offering 15% OFF all of our Energy Balancing Treatment's!
These treatments are designed to realign and work with your body's energy, every living thing, every cell, every organ carries energy with it.
Energy treatments that are in Octobers PROMO include:
Reiki, Chakra Balancing Massage (a client fav) and Triple Being Therapy.